So I gave in and made it happen...
Hence the name of our blog.
I was just driving around today thinking that it was about time I started putting pictures up so friends and family could see them (and poke fun). So here it is!
Just a regular day in the Cox household. Andrew went to do some manual labor this afternoon and the rest of us took a nap. That's a common theme for my children and for me too (who am I kidding).
I mean it gets real exciting around here...
Like tonight I am cooking taco salad, but I should call it turkey and deer salad because Andrew and I are trying to eat "leaner". I'm going to attempt to post some pictures now. Please stay tuned...
I am going to publish this post so that all of you can see how long it actually takes me to put pictures up! I do software training in my job but it does not include slide show software. A heads up, I might get interrupted by sleepers but I'll be honest about when I finish. Love to all-
No comments:
Post a Comment