Tuesday, December 21, 2010

"I know everything about Christmas"

Well, years go by and I drop the ball! But i decided to post again!
This Christmas I got come great pictures of my kiddos by the tree and their attitudes have been great too! It's like they know that Santa won't come if they don't behave.
We've been up every night till 10 or so because the kids are wired.

This year, we are leaving on Wednesday to go to Dallas to spend the holiday with Andrew's family. So, I had to do some manipulating to get everything in line before we leave.

I told Drew that we would be at Nana and Pops house for Christmas so we needed to write Santa a letter to let him know where we would be. I told him we could request that Santa come early or that Santa bring his gifts to Nana and Pops house. That kid is so sharp, so he chose to ask Santa to come early. WHEW!!!!

So all of last week we talked about how Santa would be coming early and then Drew got to go see Santa at Vintage Township. He had been telling me that all he wanted Santa to bring was "twisters"??!! I asked him what they were and he replied, "those candy things". So I was thoroughly confused but a few days later he saw them on a commercial...TWIZZLERS! Now I can make that happen! But to Santa that glorious evening (Saturday, this past Saturday. Keep in mind we are having pseudo Christmas Eve on Tuesday!) he asked Santa for a,"Mote Control Power Rangers Motorcycle with a Power Ranger on it"! DO THEY EVEN MAKE THOSE THINGS??? I asked him how he thought of that and he said, "i just did". He had never seen one before and neither had I.

Good news is , Amazon.com had seen one before! But it can't ship that fast! So the next day I have to start convincing my son that Santa will probably bring the big gifts on Tuesday night and fill his stocking but he will be dropping by Nana and Pops house anyway on Christmas Eve so he might bring the motorcycle to Nana and Pops house if he doesn't bring it to ours!again, I say WHEW!!!!

The point of this post has nothing to do with the above story. Last Tuesday we decided to drive around the neighborhoods and look at Christmas lights. Andrew and I were explaining what some of the decorations were and we quickly were interrupted by Drew. All he had to say was,"Hey guys, I know everything about Christmas" What a hoot! That kid always gets the best of me!

Oh and last but not least, Brooklyn wants to wish everyone a May Missahs! (Merry Christmas)

No comments:

Post a Comment